What happens if you disagree with our preliminary view about a complaint

If you disagree with our preliminary view, you can ask us to review it.

Every time we make a decision or form a view about a complaint, we write to the people involved to let them know. If you receive a letter but you disagree with the outcome, you can ask us to review it. This is called an Internal Review.

If you are the person making the complaint and you disagree with us that the complaint is not well-founded, you can bring an appeal to court within three months.

    Find out more

    You can read more about the internal review process in our Complaints and Investigation Procedures 

    You can request an internal review by downloading an Internal Review Form to be completed and returned to us via email or by post. 

    You can also download out interactive Internal Review (Complaints) Form, type in your details and return by email to