Certain organisations will be able to apply to us to search the register when it becomes active.
You can contact us and we will provide you with more information on how to submit your request.
As part of a request to search the register you will need to give us the following information:
- details about the person whose arrangement it is
- details about the person’s decision supporter, if known
- Evidence that you meet the criteria for an approved organisation as specified by the regulations
- the reason you need to search the register at that time
- what level of detail you are requesting