Do you have to tell anyone that you are making a decision-making assistance agreement?

You or your decision-making assistant must tell certain people, like your spouse/civil partner and adult children, about the agreement. You must also provide them with copies of the agreement. These people are called your ‘notice parties’. We will provide you with a form that you can send or email to your notice parties.