How to make a complaint

Any person can make a complaint to us about an appointed decision supporter or a decision support arrangement.

If you have any safeguarding concerns, please visit our useful links page.

Different ways to make a complaint

There are a number of different ways you can make a complaint. You can make a complaint:

  • through our website by downloading a Complaint Form. You can type your complaint directly onto the form and send it to us by email. Or you can print off the Complaint Form, fill it in and send it to us by post.
  • if you click on the link for the page, contact us by email, phone or post we can assist you to make a complaint.
  • the DSS has an Accessibility Policy, click on the link Accessibility Policy for information.

Find out more

You can read more about how to make a complaint in our Complaints and Investigation Procedures.

You can also contact the Complaints and Investigations Team by:


Phone: (01) 211 9750

Post: Complaints and Investigations Team, Decision Support Service, Waterloo Exchange, Waterloo Road, Dublin 4, D04 E5W7